Updated. 20/04/2021
Company Notice: Due to exceptional volumes of work we are currently closed for new enquiries. We wish to thank you all for your continued patience and support during this time.
Evolve Law Transfer Of Equity

Transfer Of Equity

If you wish to transfer your share in a property to someone else you will need a conveyancer to carry out what is know as a Transfer of Equity. Put simply this is a transfer of the legal title from you to another. If the transaction is simple then this can take a matter of weeks and be very straight forward. Often however this is not the case and you will need the advice of a conveyancer to assist you with the process. You will also need to consider potential stamp duty that might be payable by the person taking the share or any capital gains tax considerations. We would always advise that you speak to an accountant or tax specialist before agreeing to proceed.

Why wait? Receive an instant quote today!

Answer a few simple questions about your property and receive an instant no obligation quote today. What are you waiting for?

What you're saying